In connection with the regulation of the Government (from 09.08.2021), all guests from the age of 18 when registering at the hotel are kindly requested to present one of the following (digital or paper):
- valid vaccination passport
- proof of COVID-19 disease (not older than 6 months)
- COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate (valid for 72 hours)
- negative COVID-19 antigen rapid test certificate (valid for up to 48 hours, performed by a healthcare provider).
IN CASE YOU DON’T HAVE A PROOF
- We have quick tests for sale on-site at the hotel.
- If you only come to the hotel to stay (a room without breakfast), you do not have to show proof or a test result.
- However, if you do not have proof but you want breakfast, you can act like this: you come to a restaurant wearing a mask, take a meal from the breakfast buffet, and move back to the room to eat. People without a pass can not eat in the restaurant.
- It is also possible to order a breakfast package in advance, but you also have to pick up the reception yourself, because we do not offer room service yet.
TESTING AND A DIGITAL PROOF
- The nearest testing points to Go Hotel Shnelli can be found HERE.
- The EU digital COVID certificate can be created yourself on the patient portal HERE.
WHAT DO WE DO IN THE HOTEL TO BE SAFE?
- All employees follow the risk analysis established by the company and the regulations established by the Government.
- Hotel rooms are thoroughly cleaned between stops. We pay special attention to contact surfaces.
- Disinfectants are available everywhere.
- We also clean the door cards very carefully.
- Public areas are cleaned several times a day.
- We are ventilating public areas more often than before.
- When conducting meetings, special events, and conferences, we follow the restrictions on the number of people established by the Government and place the seats scattered.
- Do not visit us with any symptoms – we will be happy to postpone your reservation to new dates.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 m with other visitors.
- Wear a protective mask when moving around the hotel.
- Do not ride in a lift with a stranger.
- If possible, pay with a card.
- Wash your hands! If possible, use disinfectants.
- Information on countries and restriction on freedom of movement requirements for passengers can be found HERE.
- Information about the emergency situation can be found HERE.
- Read HERE about traveling and crossing the Estonian border.
- Your Guide to traveling to Estonia in visitestonia.com
CUSTOMER LABEL “COVID-19 SAFE”
By joining the Goodwill Agreement, the service provider declares that they act in compliance with the requirements to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and that they are committed to providing a safe environment for both their customers and employees. Additional information can be found HERE.
If you have any questions about restrictions or your own accommodation, we are ready to help you at any time at email@example.com or by calling +372 631 0100.
Go Hotel Shnelli